Welcome to joybuy.com (here in after the “JD Website”). We, Jingdong E-commerce(Trade) Hong Kong Corporation Limited and/or its affiliates "JD") provide website features and other products and services to you when you visitor shop at the JD Website, use JD products or services, use JD applications for mobile, or use software provided by JD in connection with any of the foregoing(collectively, "JD Services").
As some or part of products and/or services may be provided and performed by affiliates of JD, JD may, at its own discretion, delegate some of its products and /or services to its affiliates.
JD provides the JD Services subject to the following terms & conditions. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE JD WEBSITE AND JD SERVICES, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS& CONDITIONS CAREFULLY NOTE: The JD Website is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the JD Website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
These Terms & Conditions (hereinafter “T&Cs”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and JD. Please read the following T&Cs carefully before registering with the JD Website and using any of the JD Services. By accepting this agreement, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs by accessing/browsing this JD Website and using JD Services, regardless of whether you create an account with JD Website or place an order. If you breach any of the T&Cs, you are prohibited from continuing to use the JD Website and JD Services. We reserve the right to change this JD Website and these T&Cs at any time with outpour notice.
1. You agree to and are solely responsible for the following:
• Providing accurate information required for using the JD Website and JD Services, including, without limitation, information related to your account and orders.
• Not posting or transmitting to the JD Website any material which is: threatening, in breach of confidence, private, violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights of any person, infringes on the rights of a thirdparty, can potentially cause technical damage to the JD Website.
2. JD reserves the right to remove any information which we believe is unlawful or inappropriate, violates the T&Cs stated or could potentially result in liability to JD.
3. You may sign up for the JD Website with an email address. JD will assign your account identification and a password to enable you to access to the JD Website and receive the JD Services. Each time you login, you will be deemed an authorized user of the JD Website in a manner consistent with the T&Cs. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the password you have provided to the JD Website and identification information assigned to you. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorized or misuse of your account.
4. When you use any JD Services, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages at this JD Website or through the other JD Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. All product prices and other fees charged by JD shall be exclusive of any import taxes and duties (including any applicable duties, added-valued taxes, sales taxes). As an importer, you agree and shall be under obligation to pay the import taxes and duties required by the destination country’s customs. If the failure to pay the import taxes and duties, JD would not guarantee the successful delivery to your destination address.
Termination of Use
JD reserves the right to terminate your account and your use of the JD Website and all of the offered JD Services when the T&Cs are breached by you for any reason what so ever. You are personally liable for any orders that you place with us or charges that you incur prior to the termination of use. JD reserves the right to change or discontinue all or any aspects of the JD Website at any time without prior notice.
Pricing Errors and Product Information
The JD Website displays prices and availability of products and services which are subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to ensure errors will be corrected where discovered. JD reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any stated offers and to correct any errors or omissions after an order has been placed with us. JD will attempt to display product information (details and images shown) on this JD Website as accurately as possible.
Validating Your Order
After you place an order with us, this JD Website will perform a validity check. JD reserves the right to reject or cancel any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. These restrictions may include orders placed using the same JD account, the same credit card or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. If we reject your order, our Customer Service Team will attempt to notify you using the email address provided with your account.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The JD Website reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Once the payment has been made within 6 hours (Except for Clothing）after your order is placed, we will confirm your order and begin the order dispatch process.
Credit Card Payment
In order to ensure there is adequate operational support in respect of dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns and customer support, the following JD entities shall be the responsible contracting parties under this Terms and Conditions:
(a) in respect of transactions in EU, JD.Com International France is the contractual party in respect of the above Operations;
(b) in respect of transactions occurred in other countries/regions, Jingdong E-commerce(Trade) Hong Kong Corporation Limited is the contractual party in respect of the above Operations.
Using Coupons and Coupon Codes
Coupons or Coupon Codes can be used at the time the order is placed. Your use of the Coupons or Coupon Codes shall be subject to these terms and conditions, any relevant activity rules, and any other applicable terms and conditions.
If you request to cancel your order or return items, and such request is approved by us, the payment you have made for the order will be refunded in accordance with our Return Policy.
Return– refer to our Return Policy
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
By using the JD Website and JD Services, you expressly agree that use of this JD Website and JD Services is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that use of the JD Website will be error-free, nor do we warrant the content accuracy, integrity or completeness that you see at this JD Website.
You here by acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available throughout the JD Website. Under no circumstances shall JD be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from your use of or inability to use the JD Website and JD Services, including but not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the JD Website and JD Services that results in errors, deletions, viruses, delays in service or any other website performance failure. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the content displayed at this website is correct, JD makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, and provides all information on an "asis" basis. JD, including our partners and affiliates, associated third parties, employees, contractors and those involved with the operating of the JD Website and JD Services, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the JD Website or the products sold on it. This includes (but not limited to) any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. All content included in or made available at this JD Website through any JD Services, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of JD or its content suppliers.
2. All graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available at this JD Website through any JD Services are trademarks or trade dress of JD in the P.R. China and other countries.
3. JD's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not JD's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits JD.
4. All other trademarks not owned by JD that appear at this JD Website or in any JD Services are the property of the irrespective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by JD.
5. The use of any of JD trademarks without JD's express written consent is strictly prohibited.
6. Besides the foregoing intellectual properties, all things you see on this JD Website are copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by JD. These rights and are protected by PRC and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and any other applicable laws.
When you use apps created by JD, you may grant certain permissions to JD for your device.
JD shall not be liable for unforeseen delays in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.