Affiliates may not bid on trade names (or misspellings);
Affiliates may use the tradenames in ads.
We look forward to assisting you with any of your queries about our affiliate program. Please feel free to contact our affiliate team! Our working hours are 9:00 to 24:00 (GMT +8) workday, during which, we will endeavor to respond to your email within 24 hours.
1. How do I join the Joybuy affiliate program?
The JD and Joybuy affiliate program offers free membership for all affiliate publishers. Whether you are a large network, a content site or a blogger, you can follow the registration links below to join our program. Once you have been approved, you can start earning a commission when you promote products.
After you register, we will review your application and send you the results via email.
We look forward to working with you!
2. How do I generate a link to promote a product?
STEP 1: Find the SKU ID that is associated with the product that you want to promote, as follows:
1. On Joybuy.com, find the product that you want to promote.
2. Find the product URL in the URL bar. The number in the URL is the SKU ID that you need. For the product shown in the image below, the SKU ID is 651106056.
STEP 2: Use the SKU ID to generate your exclusive promotion link.
Log in to your Joybuy affiliate account at http://cps.joybuy.com. Perform the steps shown in PICTURE 1, as follows:
1. Under Promote, enter the Deals Promotion page.
2. Input the SKU ID for the product you want to promote. In this example, the SKU ID 651106056.
3. After inputting the SKU ID, click Search. The product information will load.
4. Click Promote to generate your exclusive promotion link, as shown in PICTURE 2.
3. How do I obtain banner ads to promote events?
Log in to your Joybuy affiliate account at http://cps.joybuy.com. Under Promote, enter the Event Promotion page. Select the promotional images you would like to use. A variety of banner ad image sizes will be shown. Right-click and download the size you need.
4. About the product feed.
Please use the following links to download our general product feeds, including our entire product list. This list contains all the necessary product information.
For joybuy.com: http://storage.jd.com/cps/EN-googleFeeds.zip
For joybuy.es: http://storage.jd.com/cps/ES-googleFeeds.zip
The withdrawal system is currently being upgraded. During this time, commission withdrawal has been suspended. The new system will be implemented in September, 2018.
（1）Accounts will be settled on the 1st of each month, and you can make withdrawals from the 1st to the 5th of the month. Due to the high volume of transactions, the process might take longer. Please be patient.
（2） If your account balance is less than $50, you cannot apply for withdrawals.
（3） The actual settlement amount (commission income) = estimated income - price of returned products.